If you’d like to join the Ocean Flow Fitness Online studio classes then just follow these simple steps below. Accessible Yoga, Mindfulness and Mixed Movement classes bought directly to your home. For as little as £3.50 a class for you and your whole household, depending on which class bundle you choose.
Booking Ocean Flow Fitness Online Studio classes with Instabook
How to Buy Passes:
2. Click “Log In” (far top right)
3. Add details to “Create Account” which is on the right-hand side.
4. Click “Buy Passes” top right side
5. Click “Buy” or “Subscribe” depending on whether you are purchasing class packs or subscribing to a membership.
6. Card details will appear, enter card details and click “Add this Card” (* Just to note, you will only ever need to enter card details once)
7. Once entered, select the little button next to “View My Cards”, select the card you want to use and purchase the class pack/ membership.
8. A pop-up will then appear that the payment has been successful and this will now be on your account.
8. Click “Schedule” top right side.
9. Click “Book” on any class you want to book.
How to Join Live Stream
2. Make sure you are logged in and have passes or membership on your account. If not, follow steps to BUY PASSES.
3. Click on “Schedule” which is at the top right-hand side.
4. Click on the class you are about to join a couple of minutes before class starts.
5. A class description will appear in a pop up with a JOIN LIVE STREAM button underneath the class description.
6. Click JOIN LIVE STREAM. This will take you directly to the online class via Zoom. (Please note that you must already have Zoom.us
downloaded on the device you’re using to stream classes. This is a free app or software download for you. Zoom prefers Chrome as your web browser).
7. Enjoy the class!
Membership subscriptions run for 1 month from the date of purchase. You can cancel your subscription at any point before the end of that month period and you will still have access to your remaining month’s credit.
Visit the Ocean Flow Fitness blog for inspired posts about Ocean Living, Finding Flow and Heart Centred Fitness